The University of New South Wales Business School in Australia is inviting applications for the AGSM Excellence Scholarship for International MBA Students in 2021.
The AGSM @ UNSW Business School Full-Time MBA Scholarships program provides support for exceptional students from diverse backgrounds to gain a world-class education at the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) in Sydney.
UNSW is one of the founding members of the Group of Eight, a coalition of Australian research-intensive universities, and of Universitas 21, a global network of research universities. It has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world.
Worth of Award
The following scholarships are available:
- Minimum of one full scholarship for the top candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in all four selection criterion
- Minimum of one 75% scholarship for candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in three of the selection criterion
- Minimum of two half scholarships for candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in two of the selection criterion
- Minimum of two-quarter scholarships for candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in one of the three selection criteria
AGSM Excellence Scholarships will be awarded as tuition fee waivers for international students or equivalent fortnightly stipends payable after census dates in each session for domestic students.
Applicants will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Academic merit (determined by GMAT test score)
- Leadership potential (determined by admission interview)
- Career progression (determined by CV and references)
- Global citizenship (determined by CV and admission interview)
- This scholarship is open to all applicants who receive an offer of admission to AGSM’s Full-Time MBA program.
- Minimum of six scholarships available.
- Full and partial tuition fee waivers are available for eligible candidates.
How to Apply
Candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship once they have submitted an application for the Full-Time MBA Programme.
Deadline: Application closes November 30, 2020