The School of Public Policy at the Central European University in Hungary is inviting applications for the Middle East Scholarships in 2020.
The MPA degree curriculum is focused on the study and practice of global public policy. CEU is an English-language, U.S. graduate university located in Budapest and is accredited in both the United States and Hungary. The Master of Public Administration program is registered and accredited in the State of New York.
The School of Public Policy at Central European University (CEU) is, in the words of its founder, George Soros, a “new kind of global institution dealing with global problems” through a multi-disciplinary study of public policy, innovative teaching, and research, as well as meaningful engagement with policy practice. They are a public policy school committed to creating a global community of purpose beyond power.
Public policy today is in a global, multi-level crisis. Tipping the scales towards a more secure peace, social justice, and environmental sustainability – to name but a few – requires innovative and entrepreneurial engagement for the common good.
Worth of Award
- Scholarship recipients will receive a full-tuition scholarship and
- Health insurance for two academic years (an approximate total value of EUR €30,000).
The following are the eligibility criteria;
- All scholarships are awarded on a merit basis.
- Residents or Nationals of any country in the Middle East are eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have graduated from educational institutions in the Middle East.
How to Apply
- To apply, visit the website and view the application requirements
Each of their programmes has specific application requirements. Please refer to the programme page for detailed instructions on how to apply.
Deadline: Application closes on February 1, 2020.