Central European University’s (CEU) invites applications for various scholarships for the Masters in Business Analytics in 2022.
At CEU, their goal is to welcome outstanding students regardless of their financial circumstances in the full-time MS in Business Analytics and MS in Finance. Thanks to CEU’s endowment and contributions by industry partners, they offer the following scholarship and internship programs:
Future of Big Data Scholarship & Training Programme
A London-based boutique investment firm will award an applicant who demonstrates passion for financial services, data analysis and programming.
Morgan Stanley Internship Programme
Women in Technology Scholarship Programme
CEU will award scholarships to women who show passion for data analysis, programming and technology, and great potential or leadership in their professional and personal endeavours.
Worth of Award
- Future of Big Data Scholarship & Training Programme
- The scholarship covers full tuition, mentoring, and a paid research assistantship as needed. The recipient, if performing well, will be considered for an internship in the firm’s Mayfair, London office.
- Morgan Stanley Internship Programme
- Morgan Stanley will award paid internships in its Finance, Risk, Quantitative Finance and possibly other teams in Budapest. Selected candidates may be awarded partial tuition waivers. The internships can lead to full-time job offers.
- Women in Technology Scholarship Programme
- The scholarships cover up to 80% of tuition, and one-on-one mentoring by CEU faculty and industry partners.
Apply for scholarship and internship programs if you
- hold a bachelor’s (or higher) degree with a GPA of 3.0, or equivalent professional experience, in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, science, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- hold a quantitative GMAT score of 45 or GRE score of 154, or can take the CEU Math Test online after applying.
How to Apply
you can apply only by:
- completing the CEU Application Form for the full-time MS in Business Analytics
- then complete the Scholarship Application Form.
Deadline: Apply before Midnight CET on February 1, 2022