Central European University’s (CEU) School of Public Policy offers Scholarships to applicants who are dedicated to debate to enrol in its unique, Master of Public Administration (MPA) programme in 2020.
The MPA degree curriculum is focused on the study and practice of global public policy. CEU is an English-language, U.S. graduate university located in Budapest and accredited in both the United States and Hungary. The Master of Public Administration program is registered and accredited in the State of New York.
Worth of Award
Public Policy Debate Scholarship recipients will receive a full-tuition scholarship and health insurance for two academic years (an approximate total value of EUR €30,000).
- Successful scholarship recipients will demonstrate a strong commitment to and previous participation in debate.
- Examples include, but are not limited to, participation in debate workshops, debate events and competitions, debate clubs, Model United Nations, and Model European Union.
- Students from any country are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- In order to be considered for these scholarships, applicants must clearly highlight his/her previous debate experience(s) on the online MPA application form and the CV.
- Additionally, applicants should submit proof of participation in debate activities (i.e. evidence of participation in debate forums, letter of recommendation from a debate coach, etc.)
Deadline: The application deadline is February 1, 2020