T he University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites candidates who made the University their first choice in their application for admission for the 2013/2014 academic session. The registration date and procedure for UNICAL Post-UTME screening exercise are outlined below.
- All candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to come with the following items for the screening exercise: 2013/2014 original UTME result slip showing candidate’s photograph. HB pencil, eraser and a ball point pen.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.
- Any Candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- GSM handsets, calculators, or any other extraneous materials MUST NOT be brought into the screening venue. Such materials, if confiscated, will not be returned to their owners.
- Parents/Guardians should please stay away from the University campus on the screening days. They should stop by the gate.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
The time table is as shown below:
Day one: Friday July 19, 2013: 8-12noon
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agric. Economics & Extension,
- Animal Science
- Soil Science
- Forestry And Wildlife Res. Mgt
Faculty of Allied Medical Science
- Nursing Science
- Medical Lab. Science
- Public Health
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Human Anatomy
Faculty of Clinical Science
- Medicine & Surgery
Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
- Electronic & Computer Technology
- Applied Geophysics
- Genetics And Biotechnology
- Zoology And Env. Biology
- Fisheries And Aquaculture
Faculty of Education
- Human Kinetics (Physical & Health Education)
- Agric. Education
- Education Physics
- Education Biology
- Education Mathematics
- Education Chemistry
Day Two: Saturday July 20, 2013. Time 8am -12noon.
Faculty of Art
- English & Literary Studies
- History & International Studies
- Modern Languages (French)
- Linguistics & Communication Studies
- Religious & Cultural Studies
- Theatre & Media Studies
Faculty of Law
- Civil Law
Faculty of Management Science
- Banking & Finance
- Business Management
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Geography & Environmental Science
- Environmental Protection & Res. Mgt.
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Policy & Administrative Studies
- Social Work
Faculty of Education
- Adult Education
- Edu. Founds. Guidance & Counseling
- Edu. Admin & Planning
- Business Education
- Special Education
- Education English
- Education history
- Education French
- Education Arts
- Edu. Religious Studies
- Education Economics
- Edu. Political Science
- Education Geography
- Education Social Studies
- Education Social Science
- Education Technology
- Elementary Education
- Environmentary Education
- Library & Info. Science
Mode of Application
- Interested candidates are required to purchase a Scratch Card or Electronic Pin (E-Pin) by paying a non-refundable form application fee of N2,650 (two thousand, six hundred and fifty naira only) through the procedure indicated below:
- Walk into any branch of Enterprise Bank Plc or Zenith Bank Plc.
- Request to make payment for University of Calabar Post-UTME 2013/2014 application form.
- Pay the sum of N2,650 (two thousand, six hundred and fifty naira only) and obtain the payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Go online to the Post-UTME website to register for the test (see link below)
- Log on with the generated PIN on the payment slip to fill the Post-UTME application form.
- Follow on-screen instructions to fill and submit the form.
- Candidates can also log on using scratch cards available for purchase at any of these banks in Calabar. Unical Microfinance Bank Ltd. FCMB Plc Wema Bank Plc Enterprise Bank Plc
Deadline: Registration will closes on Monday July 15 , 2013.
For further Inquiries Please contact:
Zellence Unical Office
Graduate School Building, Unical
07058694192, 07058693137, 07056693127