Students of all nationalities are invited to apply for the 2014-2015 Bond University International Student Scholarships to study in Australia. Applicants should be students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability since the scholarship is an academic merit based scholarship open all international students accepted to study at Bond University.
Worth of Award
- 25% to 50% of tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate degree (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy)
- Up to 10 x 25% scholarships annually and 10 x 50% scholarships are awarded annually
- Available for international students only, for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Applicants must currently be or have previously been in the top 5% of their high school or university class.
- Students will be selected for scholarships based on outstanding academic ability. In addition, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities will also be considered.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard. English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
- English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
- Successful applicants will be awarded these scholarships based on their ability to meet the eligibility criteria outlined
Application Submission Procedure
- All international students who have made an application to study at Bond University (by the scholarship closing date for each semester) will be considered for an International Student Scholarship.
- It is recommended that when students complete a Bond University Application Form, they submit a personal statement (outlining why you should be awarded a Bond scholarship), references, resume and certified copies of other relevant documentation to assist in supporting your application.
- As part of the selection process, all shortlisted applicants will be required to participate in a telephone interview.
- Selections for each intake of scholarship students are assessed based on academic merit. Should any applicants submission not be successful at the time of application, their details will be reassessed for future semester intakes up until the point of acceptance.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview by the dates stated in the general information above, should assume they were unsuccessful in their application.
- Students will not be notified of their unsuccessful application in writing.
For inquiries contact: Maria Hand, Scholarship Coordinator, Phone: +61 7 5595 1028 or Email: [email protected]
Deadlines: International Student Scholarship application closing dates for each semester are highlighted below:
Next Deadline: May 30, 2014 for semester starting September 2014
Click here for details about applying.