The University of Jos has invited undergraduate applicants who sat the 2013 UTME for admission, chose the institution as their first or second choice, and scored 180 marks and above to come for its Post-UTME examination scheduled for July 15 – 20,2013. The examination will take place at the Multipurpose Auditorium, Bauchi Road Campus, University of Jos, Jos from 8:am on the examination days. Below is how to easily register for the Post-UTME exam.
July 15 & 16, 2013: For candidates who applied for courses in the Faculties of Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Natural Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Education Sciences & Technology/Rehabilitation Sciences. Examination subjects will be: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
July 17 & 18, 2013: For candidates who applied for courses in the Faculties of Social Sciences, Management Sciences & Education Social Sciences/Management Sciences. Examination subjects will be: English Language, Mathematics, Economics and Government.
July 19 & 20, 2013: For candidates who applied for courses in the Faculties of Law, Arts & Education. Examination subjects will be: English Language, History and Government.
- Candidates are expected to be at the screening centre, one hour before the scheduled time allotted to them.
- Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Candidates are strongly advised not to come to the test centre with any electronic device such as GSM Phones, iPods, iPods, bags, etc., as these items will not be allowed inside the test hall.
- Parents, Guardians and other unauthorised persons are not allowed within the testing venue during the Post-UTME screening.
- The University of Jos does not condone any form of examination malpractice. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- The results of the Post-UTME screening will be available on the University of Jos website: www.unijos.edu.ng on Wednesday 24th July, 2013.
- You must have selected University of Jos as first or second choice while registering for the UTME
- You must score a minimum of 180 marks in the UTME
How to Apply
- Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening and for accessing the results
- Payment shall be made online at the University of Jos website by using ATM (Verve & MasterCard only) cards of any bank enabled for web-based payment (see link below)
- Once payment has been received online, a confirmation order number will be issued automatically via the online registration page
- After making your payment and getting your confirmation number, you will be required to complete the registration form (see link below)
- Registration for the Post-UTME screening is only concluded when the scheduling of the venue, date and time of the test is automatically generated for each candidate
- Candidates should print out the schedule slip which must be brought along for the screening exercise
- Candidates are to come to the venue with copies of their JAMB result slip and the schedule slip only.
If you have any questions, please email the admissions office via: [email protected]
Deadline: All interested applicants must pay the fees and register online latest on July 14, 2013
Click here to pay the registration fees
Click here after paying the fees to register for the examination
You can visit the University of Jos website by clicking here