Erasmus University in the Netherlands invites applications for the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship in the 2020/2021 academic session.
The scholarship is open to individuals from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts applying to a Master’s degree programme. After the completion of the master programme the awardee commit to return to their home country to use their new skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
Stichting L-Earn for Impact is a pioneering educational programme from FMO, the Dutch Development Bank. The programme offers students from Erasmus University the opportunity to gain practical experience and develop valuable financial and legal skills in a “real world” context.
Worth of Award
- Between € 10.000 and € 22.000 (including statutory fee).
- Students who have to pay the institutional tuition fee will receive an additional fee waiver of their faculty
- Your nationality is one of the list of the Developing Countries of the World Bank.
- You are an excellent student according to the faculty’s standard. The average grade should be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale of 1 to 10.
- You have recent relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam
How to Apply
E-mail general: [email protected]
Deadline: Differs per faculty. Preparing an application for a scholarship can be time-consuming. Deadlines can be as early as January, so make sure to plan ahead.