GrowthAfrica invites applications for the GrowthAfrica Accelerator Programme for Business Growth & Success in Africa in 2023.
The GrowthAfrica acceleration programme is a 6-month support programme that guides you in understanding all components of your business, internal and external realities, and identifying growth challenges to help you develop clear goals and a comprehensive strategic implementation-ready growth plan.
The programme develops your entrepreneurial leadership and grows your venture through business acceleration activities, strategic advice, and access to investments.
Are you an ambitious and committed entrepreneur from Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia or Ghana with the potential to grow and create impact through their businesses? Then this is for you.
Worth of Award
The Programme benefits are as follows;
- Being led by experienced facilitators, leveraging the proprietary process and learning methodology, with a focus on solutions that lead to an increase in your revenue, profits and impact
- Getting individualized and tailored company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Connecting and benefiting from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs across Africa
- Receiving support in the identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sounding board
- Providing support to build a financial model for your business growth and investment
- Acquire skills and tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership
The Programme is for committed entrepreneurs in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, and Ghana.
GrowthAfrica Accelerator is looking for businesses that are/have
- For-profit, post-revenue business
- Full-time and dedicated core team
- Existed for 3 years or more
- Dedicated full-time founding team
- Turnover of USD 50,000 plus
- Open to raising external investment
It is open to all sectors but has a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions/Tech-enabled businesses
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water & Sanitation
How to Apply
Apply for the GrowthAfrica Accelerator Programme online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.