GrowthAfrica invites applications for the GrowthAfrica Accelerator Programme for Business Growth & Success in Africa in 2022.
The GrowthAfrica Accelerator is a 6-months support programme that guides you in understanding all components of your business, internal and external realities, and identifying growth challenges to help you develop clear goals and a comprehensive strategic implementation-ready growth plan.
The programme develops your entrepreneurial leadership and grows your venture through business acceleration activities, strategic advice, and access to investments.
Worth of Award
The Programme benefits are as follows;
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, leveraging its proprietary process and learning methodology, it focuses on solutions that lead to an increase in your revenue, profits and impact.
- Bespoke incompany support: Get individualized and tailored in-company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey.
- Access and fellowship with quality peers across Africa: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors.
- Access to mentors and industry-subject experts: You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sounding board,
- Financial modelling: Support in building a financial model for your business growth and investment.
- Leadership: Acquire skills and tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership.
The Programme is for committed entrepreneurs in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, and Ghana.
GrowthAfrica Accelerator is looking for businesses that are/have
- for profit, post revenue businesses with innovative products, services or methodologies.
- a turnover of USD 50,000 or more
- existed for 2 years or beyond
- a dedicated full time founding team
- full time and dedicated core team
It is open to all sectors but has a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions/Tech enabled businesses
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water & sanitation
How to Apply
If you want to access the GrowthAfrica Accelerator 2022 Application form, simply click this link.
Deadline: Application are ongoing.