The 2013 NNPC/ESSO EEPNL scholarship application is now open to students who graduated from Nigerian universities to study abroad. The EEPL International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards aims to encourage Nigerian graduates to further their education at a reputable foreign university
In continuation of its efforts to provide opportunities for developing careers in the petroleum industry, Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue International post-graduate studies in the under listed disciplines:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Marine and Sub Sea)
- Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
- Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University
- (Msc or MEng) in the 2013/2014 academic session.
Worth of Awards
- The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, and accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of all your documents
- Ensure you name these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload (E.g use your surname and
- Ensure you upload these documents carefully when asked to
The documents you will need for this stage of application are as follows:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old
- Scanned copy of International Passport
- Proof of provisional admission/accommodation into any reputable university
- First Degree Certificate
How to Apply
Follow the steps below to submit your application:
- Go to their website (See link below)
- Click on Apply Now
- Register to create an account.
- After registering you will automatically be logged into the site to upload your information.
- If you have registered and you have not completed your application click on apply then enter the email and password you used to register.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, academic referee, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications tally with names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors in uploading.
- Where asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- After filling forms make sure you click the submit application button to apply. You will receive an email and an sms that confirms your application was successful.
To verify for this Scholarship you must follow the Steps below:
Note: you must apply before you begin verification of your application details.
- Click on verify now
- Enter your Login details
- Review your application details by clicking on “My Application Details” link
- Insert your referees details (NOTE: Referee must be a person of note in community or state e.g Person of good standing, Elder statesman, Deacon or Reverend etc.)
- If you are satisfied with your application details, download your profile by clicking on “Download Profile for Verification” link
- Take this profile to your REFEREE as earlier provided to sign.
- Return to the “verify now” page to upload the clearly scanned copy of your verified profile.
- Avoid forgery and impersonation.
- You will receive an email and SMS that confirms you have uploaded your reference profile.
Warning: After you have downloaded your profile for verification, you will no longer be able to make changes to details you entered for your application.
Deadline: Applications not received by Thursday, July 4, 2013, will not be accepted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.
Shortlisted candidates should be prepared to take a skill test to be held on the 13th of July 2013. Strict compliance with our guidelines is advisable. Applications not received within 2 weeks will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.