Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) in the Netherlands is inviting applications for the Qutech Scholarship for International MSc Students in 2021.
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several scholarship Programmes specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international students the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft.
TU Delft is a technology university with a leading global reputation. Their education and research encompass virtually the full range of high-quality disciplines, courses and unique facilities in the engineering sciences. TU Delft wants to be a breeding ground for cutting-edge technological scientific developments to meet the great societal challenges of our age.
Worth of Award
The International Qutech Scholarship covers;
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc Programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Students can choose a special Scholarship MSc project in the roadmap they choose in their application.
- When receiving a 9 (90%) or higher for their MSc thesis project, they will be offered a PhD position in the same roadmap.
To be eligible, applicants must be;
- Promising excellent international students, specifically interested in quantum technology, and (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc Programmes:
- Applied Physics,
- Computer Science or
- Electrical Engineering
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands
How to Apply
To apply for the International Qutech Scholarship;
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc Programme application:
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements)
In the motivation letter, which is to be uploaded as one of the regular application documents, indicate the QuTech roadmap you are interested in.
- NO extra application form is needed to be considered for this scholarship
- Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Deadline: Application closes December 1, 2020 (23:59 CET)