Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) in the Netherlands is inviting applications for the Excellence Scholarship for MSc Students in 2022.
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several scholarship Programmes specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international students the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft.
TU Delft is a technology university with a leading global reputation. Their education and research encompass virtually the full range of high-quality disciplines, courses and unique facilities in the engineering sciences. TU Delft wants to be a breeding ground for cutting-edge technological scientific developments to meet the great societal challenges of our age.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers €25.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students, which includes:
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc Programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc..
To be considered eligible;
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) should be admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc Programmes,
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside the Netherlands.
How to Apply
To apply for the Faculty Scholarship;
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements )
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc Programme application:
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements)
- Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch.
These letters must be:
- From either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- Written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- Signed by the referee and include your complete name.
Deadline: Application closes December 1, 2022, (23:59 CET).