The Royal College of Art in the UK is inviting applications for Various Scholarships for International Masters Students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The RCA runs a number of scholarship schemes aimed at enabling access for students with exceptional talent who may otherwise struggle to attend without financial assistance.
The majority of scholarships are awarded as part of the Programme application process. You must demonstrate exceptional promise to be invited to apply for a scholarship. Availability is limited and most scholarships are restricted to certain Programmes. so check below for details.
Worth of Award
The Scholarships cover up to full tuition fees, plus a living cost stipend of £12,000 per academic year.
Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- The strength of your RCA application (initial shortlisting)
- Financial need (scholarship application)
- Motivation and potential for leadership (scholarship application)
- Your portfolio.
- MA Service Design only.
- International students only.
- Scholarships are awarded for a specific programme and entry point and cannot be deferred without consent from the academic Programme and scholarship panel.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the reasons for their decision.
- No appeal is allowed, as once scholarships are awarded, all available funds have been committed.
- If successful in receiving a scholarship, you must meet the terms and conditions of the award in order to continue to receive the scholarship for the duration of your studies.
How to Apply
- Scholarships are extremely competitive and limited in number, so they recommend you also look into external funding options too and apply for other scholarships available.
- For more information on any of the RCA scholarships, please contact the Scholarships & Awards team in the Student Support office: [email protected]
- Student Support: Scholarships and Awards Team
- +44 (0) 207 590 4108
Deadline: Application closes on December 1, 2021.