The 2014-2015 Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship is now open to undergraduate students in Nigerian universities for the 2013/2014 academic year. The LNG undergraduate scholarship is open to students studying different courses in Nigerian universities.
From inception, about 2,500 beneficiaries have benefited from the scheme. A total of about 500 million naira has been spent on the scheme. At present, this scheme has been reviewed and its scope expanded to cater for three levels: post primary, undergraduate and post graduate studies overseas.
Applicant must be first year undergraduate student in a recognized Nigerian university. Beneficiaries are selected through a rigorous and transparent selection process organized in collaboration with the Aptitude Test Department of WAEC.
The following candidates are not eligible to apply
- Beneficiaries of other scholarship schemes.
- Second (2) to Final year students.
- Part-time students.
Please note that only qualified applicants shall be short-listed for the selection tests.
Worth of Awards: Each scholarship recipient will receive the payment of a yearly scholarship allowance of N100,000 throughout their education in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Applications are only accepted through the online application form. See link below.
All applications should include the following attachments:
- Scanned passport sized photographs
- Scanned copy of JAM B and University admission Letters.
- Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/GCE/O Levels or A’ Level results
- Scanned copy of School Identity Card.
- Scanned copy of Letter of identification from Local Government of Origin.
Deadline: All applications must be submitted by Wednesday, July 31, 2014.