The University of East Anglia invites applications from international students for the 2014/2015 Norwich Business School Full-time MBA Scholarships and Bursaries to study at the university in the UK.
If you have applied for a scholarship and are unsuccessful in your scholarship application, they will automatically consider you for a bursary. They are offering the following scholarships and bursaries for entry to the 2014 Full-time MBA programme:
Worth of Awards
- Early Bird Scholarships: they are offering five Early Bird scholarships worth 50 per cent (£8,750) of the full-time MBA course. The deadline for submitting an Early Bird scholarship is Thursday 01 August 2013.
- Norwich Business School UK and EU Scholarships (£5,000): Norwich Business School is offering five scholarships, each worth £5,000 to Full-time MBA offer holders with UK or EU status.
- Norwich Business School International Scholarship (£5,000): Norwich Business School is offering three scholarships, each worth £5,000, to full-time MBA offer holders with international status.
- A number of bursaries are available to candidates who already hold an offer for the full-time MBA programme. These are in the range of £1,000 to £3,000
How to Apply
- To apply for any of the scholarships, please send them a 1,000-word statement outlining how your ideas and achievements will be contributing to the cohort of our January 2014 MBA programme. Please email your 1,000-word statement to [email protected]
- If you apply for a scholarship and are unsuccessful, you will automatically be considered for a bursary.
- If you have applied for a scholarship and are unsuccessful in your scholarship application, they will automatically consider you for a bursary.
- However, if you are only applying for a bursary, please send them a 1,000-word statement outlining the potential contribution you could make to the 2014 MBA cohort. Please email your 1,000-word statement to [email protected]
Deadline: The deadline for submitting a scholarship application (with the exception of the Early Bird offer) is Friday 18 October 2013. Deadline for bursary is Friday December 20 2013.
Scholarship applicants will be informed whether they have been successful by the end of October 2013.
Click here for details and to apply online