The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers a scholarship to study MSc in Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics at Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences in 2023.
MSc Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics since 1999 – more than 15 years experience in international education with a worldwide Alumni network of more than 360 successful graduates! M.Sc. Programme Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics achieved excellent results in the DAAD evaluation!
They offer a course of study consisting of 18 months intensive studies and research in the fields of photogrammetry, geoinformatics and remote sensing. It is tripartite in two-semester consisting of lectures, practices and examinations and a third semester of 6 month’s full-time research work presented in a master thesis. Course language is English.
Are you a candidate?
- You are an academic, graduated in a domain, where knowledge about geoinformation and remote sensing is relevant.
- You want to get a deeper understanding of state-of-the-art technologies and methods related to geoinformatics and remote sensing as well as information about current R & D fields.
- You have already some work experience and realized that knowledge in the field of geoinformatics helps you to achieve your goals.
- You want to update your already existing knowledge in the field of GIS, Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- You would like to renew or extend your knowledge in an intercultural surrounding with students coming from all over the world.
You are prepared for the work as a decision-maker or chief engineer of information and land management projects, national authorities for photogrammetry, cartography, land consolidation, cadastre, forestry, agriculture, rural and urban planning or environmental monitoring and every other application field of geoinformatics, photogrammetry and remote sensing
Worth of Award
- The Scholarship for Msc Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics covers living costs, study fees, health insurance, travel costs and German language courses for the whole course (24 months).
- The monthly allowance is about € 750 plus additional payments.
in Civil Engineering, Geodesy, Geography, Agriculture, Forestry or corresponding degrees of other professions applying geodata or spatial related technologies
- priority target candidates have proven, development-related motivation and can be expected to make full use of their scholarship and education by taking on social responsibility later in their careers, acting as agents of change who stimulate and support development in their personal and professional surroundings (motivation, commitment to development),
- the candidates have the professional and academic qualifications necessary to ensure successful completion of the degree programme in Germany (final scores on previous academic examinations, language skills),
- women and candidates from disadvantaged groups who meet the required academic and
professional standards and show proven commitment to development-related issues are especially targeted for programme admission.
The Typical Scholarship Holder:
- Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
- Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and ideally at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor).
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old
- Language Skills:
IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
How to Apply
- Register online for the programme admission and for DAAD scholarship application
- Fill out the application form, upload all necessary documents and submit the application by the deadline
Deadline: October 1, 2022 Application deadline for the DAAD at the Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences for Scholarship for Msc Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics (for the academic year 2023/2024 – absolute deadline is October 15, 2022.