Clark University in the USA is accepting applications for the Presidential LEEP Scholarships for International Students in 2022.
It is Awarded to approximately five students each year, the Presidential LEEP Scholarship is a prestigious award for students whose academic record and leadership potential places them at the very top of Clark’s applicant pool.
The Admissions Committee chooses finalists based on the strength of their applications for admission and other criteria identified by the committee. Last year, the committee reviewed more than 450 scholarship applications from the U.S. and around the world before inviting 15 finalists for interviews; of those 15, five were awarded the scholarship and became members of the incoming class. Typically, one or two international students receive this award each year.
Worth of Award
- Full tuition, on-campus room and board for all four years, regardless of a family’s financial need.
- Requires two additional scholarship essays due Feb. 1 for all applicants. Regular Decision applicants have until Feb. 1. EA/ED applicants who submit scholarship applications after Dec. 1 but before Feb. 1 will receive notification of their scholarship status in March.
- To maintain the scholarship, a student must meet year-to-year continuation requirements; these requirements are included with the student’s admission and awards letter.
How to Apply
- If you are interested in the Global Scholars Program, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application (available after Aug. 1).
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
Deadline: The final deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1, for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates. Students will be notified in March if they have been selected for an interview.