South Kensington Campus in Imperial College London is inviting applications for the Volunteering Engagement Manager PhD Position for the 2019/2020 academic session.
They have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly organized individual with excellent communication skills who will be responsible for developing and implementing a volunteering strategy, policy and infrastructure to strengthen and embed volunteering across the whole university community.
Duties and responsibilities
The Volunteering Engagement Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing institutional strategy, policies and infrastructure to strengthen and embed volunteering across the university. They will establish a network of volunteer co-ordinators to help shape volunteering strategy, and develop the infrastructure, systems, processes, and training to ensure that volunteering opportunities are consistently managed and delivered.
Worth of Award
The successful applicants will be paid £46,762 – £57,606 plus benefits.
To be considered eligible applicants must have;
- Evidence of experience in developing volunteering strategy and policy.
- Previous experience of designing, developing and delivering face-to-face briefings and training to others
- Proven experience of providing advice on volunteering drawing on relevant legislation and policies that impact on volunteering
- Experience of building rapport and relationships across different levels of staff in a complex organization
- Change and project management experience
- Experience of communicating policies and procedures to different audiences
- Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft office application
How to Apply
To apply, visit the website and fill in the online application form
Deadline: Application closes September 30, 2019.