Rhodes University in South Africa is accepting applications for the Nicholas Iain Paumgarten Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies in Accounting in 2020.
This scholarship for Postgraduate studies in Accounting has been established through the generous support from the family of the late Nicholas Iain Paumgarten. His special interests were music, fishing, nature, spending time with family and friends.
Worth of Award
This Scholarship is worth R50 000-00
- South African citizenship.
- Full-time in attendance.
- Honours, HDAC or Masters in Accounting.
- Academic merit.
- In addition, the Committee will consider the applicant’s active participation in sporting, cultural and altruistic activities during their undergrad while still managing to maintain an academic record that makes them eligible for Honours/HDAC or Masters.
How to Apply
Please provide the following (as there is no application form to complete):
- Academic CV.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts.
- Motivation/Essay not exceeding 300 words explaining why you have chosen your field of study & what you propose to do in South Africa once qualified.
Applications to be emailed (as one pdf) to: [email protected] clearly marked the Nicholas Iain Paumgarten Scholarship application.
Faxed copies, hard copies and late applications will NOT be considered.
For any queries: email [email protected]
Deadline: Applications close on September 27, 2019.