The London Business School is inviting applications for the BK Birla Scholars MBA Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
London Business School (LBS) alumnus Kumar Mangalam Birla has gifted a £15 million endowed scholarship programme to support the education of 10 full-time MBA candidates every year in perpetuity. This gift marks the largest ever endowed scholarship gift to a European Business School, with the first cohort starting in Autumn 2019
Worth of Award
- Tuition fees for the 2020 intake will be confirmed in late 2019. Tuition fees for the 2019 intake were £82,000.
- In addition to the School fees, there is a Student Association Fee of £240 that covers the Student Association (SA) subscription, enabling students to participate in their vibrant community.
- Also covered by your fees are flights and accommodation for your Global Business Experience.
Applicants should fulfill the following admissions requirements:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of two years’ work experience (students without prior work experience can be considered for admission to the MBA Programme depending on their ability to demonstrate exceptional academic credentials with outstanding performance, but should consider our Masters in Management programme.)
- The ability to work in multicultural teams and an international outlook
Note: If you are made an offer at London Business School and you are not from the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you will need to apply for a Tier 4 student visa within 3 months before the start of the programme.
How to Apply
To apply for the BK Birla Scholars Programme, the following documents are required;
- A completed online application form
- Your application essays
- A one-page CV
- Names and details of two referees
- GMAT/GRE score
- Proof of your English language ability
- Application fee
- A copy of your university transcript(s)
- Round 1: Application deadline: September 13, 2019.
- Round 2: Application deadline: January 3, 2020.
- Round 3: Application deadline: March 5, 2020.
- Round 4: Application deadline: April 22, 2020.
All deadlines are at 17.00 (UK time).