The EIFFEL Scholarship is designed to bolster international recruiting by French schools of higher education, at a time when competition to attract top foreign students is growing among developed countries.HEC reserves the right to submit only those candidates it feels best qualify for the EIFFEL Scholarship as the award is particularly competitive and prestigious.
Note that applications from students currently studying outside France will be given priority over those from students already studying in France.
Worth of Award
- The Eiffel Scholarship provides participants with a monthly allowance of €1,181, and covers additional expenses including travel, health insurance and cultural activities.
- Tuition fees are not covered by the scholarship.
The HEC MBA Program applies on behalf of admitted eligible students. In order to be eligible the candidate must:
- Be aged 30 years old or less in the selection year.
- Only admitted candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- Have a single nationality from a developing country deemed an ’emerging country’ by the French state department, especially those in Asia and Latin America, for example, currently under-represented among the student population in France.
How to Apply
- Apply for admission online and the HEC MBA program will apply on your behalf if you are from a developing country.