The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) through the GNPC Foundation, is inviting Ghanaians to apply for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship in 2019.
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is Ghana’s National Oil Company (NOC), established in 1983 by PNDC Law 64, to support the government’s objective of providing adequate and reliable supply of petroleum products and reducing the country’s dependence on crude oil imports, through the development of the country’s own petroleum resources.
The vision is to lead the sustainable exploration, development, production, and disposal of the petroleum resources of Ghana, by leveraging the right mix of domestic and foreign investments in partnership with the people of Ghana.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers;
- Tuition, Living
- Book Allowance
- and =/Project Alliance.
- Be Ghanaian,
- Have obtained admission to undertake an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree Program at a local public tertiary Institution at the time of application.
- Preference would be given to:
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- Special Needs Education and B. Ed Programs
- First-Year Students
- Physically challenged
How to Apply
Complete and Submit Application online via the link om the website (With relevant documentations uploaded)
- New (fresh) applicants should click on the online application to begin a new application (i.e. access the application form page)
- Applicants should provide necessary details with correct and active e-mail.
- A pin will be generated and sent to your e-mail. Do note that pin may be sent to spam/junk e-mail in some cases
- Applicants should reassess the application page with the correct telephone number and pin provided.
Postgraduate – August 30, 2019
Undergraduate – September 13, 2019
Click here for more details and to apply