Modul Vienna University in Austria is inviting applications for the International MBA Scholarship at Modul Vienna University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
In pursuit of its mission, the university will respond creatively to local, national and global change. It will initiate and support internationalization, lifelong learning, equity, and social justice. However, Modul University Vienna applies rigorous standards of scholarship and promotes the principles of freedom of scientific thought and teaching as well as equal opportunity.
Following the tradition of the Modul training center for vocational education, the university commits itself to continuous quality improvement and the extension of its educational programs. First-class education in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Sustainable Development, Public Governance, International Management, and New Media Technology empowers graduates to occupy executive positions worldwide.
Worth of Award
The university is offering;
- 2 full scholarships worth €25,000 each
- 10 partial scholarships worth €12,000 each
- Plus 1 full scholarship for women for an MBA in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership worth €25.000
Eligible criteria for all scholarships;
- Proof of a Bachelor university degree or equivalent with a minimum duration of three years
- A minimum of three years of professional experience (not including internships)
- English level C1
- Lastly, Your letter of motivation should answer the following question: “Why are you a good candidate to receive a scholarship from MU Vienna?”
How to Apply
Please note that all applicants must;
- Submit proof of proficiency in English at level C1 or higher.
- Submit a recognized language test such as TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate, etc. Alternatively, you can take the Modul University English test (90 minutes duration – €120).
- Present test results prior to your study start.
- Applicants who are native English speakers, have conducted their previous education in English for a minimum of two years, or have used English as a working language for a minimum of two years are exempt from this requirement.
- However, the admissions committee reserves the right to request a test if deemed necessary.
- Also, indicate how you learned about the scholarship.
- Let them also know which scholarship you are applying for and if you want to be your application to be considered for both the full and partial scholarships.
Deadline: Applicatiion closes September 10, 2019.