The University of Canterbury in New Zealand is inviting applications for the Olsson Fire & Risk International Master’s Scholarship in 2019.
This scholarship supports master’s students in Fire Engineering at the University. Recipients are required to commit to a post-graduation two-year period of employment with Olsson Fire & Risk. The scholarship was established in 2013 by Olsson Fire & Risk, an international fire safety engineering consultancy.
Being part of a strong global network ensures that its students have numerous excellent opportunities to gain global experience while at UC, including spending a semester abroad as part of its student exchange programme or participating in an international short course. They also, provide opportunities for international students from certain partner institutions to study part of their qualification in their home country and then complete it at UC through articulation agreements and dual degree programmes.
Worth of Award
The International Master’s Scholarship is worth $15,000 plus tuition fees at the domestic rate.
- The scholarship is available to students who will enroll in a full-time programme
- It is also for a Master of Engineering in Fire Engineering or a Master of Engineering Studies in Fire Engineering degree.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship;
- You may apply through this webpage approximately 8 weeks before applications close.
- If it’s possible to apply on-line for this scholarship there will be a link above to the on-line system.
- If the link is not provided, please download and complete the application form located on the website.
- However, if the scholarship is managed by Universities NZ or another department of the University an External Website link will appear and application instructions will be available through that link.
- The online application system requires you to have a myUC account; you must register with myUC prior to applying online for a scholarship.
Deadline: Application closes November 30, 2019.