The Imperial College London is inviting applications for the PhD Position in Industry Partnerships and Commercialization Executive Medicine in 2019.
Would you like to be part of a successful team developing research and technologies through collaborations with business? Are you a highly motivated individual with a passion for research and technology? Would you like to further your career in technology transfer, business development, and relationship management? If so, they have the perfect opportunity for you.
Imperial’s Industry Partnerships and Commercialisation, Medicine team is looking for two highly motivated individuals with a passion for medical research and technology transfer and an appetite to progress their executive career. Join them in supporting Imperial’s research collaborations and commercialization activities with business and contribute to generating major impact across one of the World’s leading universities.
Worth of Award
The Salary is worth £46,762 – £56,526 plus benefits
To be successful in this role you will have experience in;
- Technology transfer, patent management, business development, strategic relationships.
- Project management combined with technical knowledge which will be used to converse with experts in both corporate and university environments, across the subject domains of the faculty.
- Strategic and analytical mindset, strong delivery focus
- Excellent communication skills coupled with an understanding of the academic environment
- Product innovation and technology commercialization processes are also essential.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, visit the website and fill in the online application form.
Deadline: Application closes September 5, 2019.