The University of Queensland in Australia is inviting applications for the Ecotourism Australia PhD Scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of Queensland is partnering with Ecotourism Australia to offer PhD scholarships to undertake research that is relevant to the continual development of best practice management of ecotourism. Supervision will be provided by UQ academics with input from Ecotourism Australia experts.
More than 4000 students are currently undertaking a higher degree by research at UQ under the support and guidance of the UQ Graduate School. The Graduate School has responsibility for the policy framework pertaining to research training, managing admissions, providing research scholarships, supporting students during their candidature, and facilitating the examination of theses. The Graduate School coordinates year-round skills training and provides opportunities to accelerate career development.
Worth of Award
The scholarship offers;
- A living stipend of $27,596 per annum.
- It also includes tuition fees and, for successful international applicants, Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Four scholarships are currently available with three available to Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and New Zealand citizens and the other scholarships available to an international or domestic student.
- Prospective students are invited to apply for their preferred project as advertised.
- Prospective students may also indicate if they wish to be considered for any other of the four projects.
- Consideration will be given to Australian domestic students and international students.
- Each successful student will work on one of the projects on the website.
How to Apply
You can apply by following these steps:
Deadline: Application closes on August 25, 2019.