Vytautas Magnus University in Lithuania is inviting applications for its Scholarships for Degree Studies Starting in Autumn in 2019.
Vytautas Magnus University offers scholarships to intelligent, talented and ambitious students who view themselves as citizens of the world. However, these scholarships are offered to current and prospective foreign students of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programmes taught in English at Vytautas Magnus University.
VMU is a comprehensive university devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, research, arts and innovation, and fostering critical thinking, imaginative response as well as the desire and capacity for lifelong learning of our students who will have an impact on the world, locally and globally.
Worth of Award
VMU scholarships fully cover tuition fee or part of it for the whole study period, one academic year, and one semester.
You are eligible for a Vytautas Magnus University Scholarship if you:
- Meet the University’s academic requirements and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Also, meet the English language entry requirement.
- Lastly, hold an offer for a full-time Bachelor or Master Programme at Vytautas Magnus University or fulfill the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree programme.
How to Apply
To apply for the VMU Scholarships applicants must have;
- Filled-in Scholarship Application form
- High School or Bachelor degree diploma and its supplements (transcript of records) in the original language and translated into English. These documents must either (a) approved by the Apostille – for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention.
- Also, Copy of Letter of Acceptance issued by Vytautas Magnus University.
- Copy of passport or other documents of identification (note: passport should be valid at least until October 2021).
- Application deadline for the newly accepted student is July 15, 2019.
- Application deadline for enrolled (2nd and higher year students) is September 10, 2019.