Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2011/2012 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories – Nigerian and Overseas.
Agip 2011 / 2012 Post graduate Scholarships Award Scheme
To qualify, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 30 years of age by December 2011
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Oil and Gas Law
Application Deadline: July, 29 2011
Method of Application
Applicants must submit an application stating the following in a one row Microsoft excel format strictly in the order shown in the same below:
Surname|First Name|Institution Attended|Degree Obtained|Class of Degree|Year of Graduation|Proposed Course of Study/University|State of Origin|Local Govt. of Origin|Date of Birth|Email Address|GSM Number|Contact Address
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to present original and photocopies of their credentials for screening.
How to Apply: Email your applications to [email protected] on or before close of work on Friday, July 29, 2011.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependants are not eligible for this scholarship.