Applications are now being accepted for the the Endeavour Executive Fellowship for high achievers in business, industry, education or government from participating countries, tenable in Australia from January 2014.
Research based proposals are generally more suited for the Endeavour Research Fellowship. Please decide carefully if the Endeavour Executive Fellowship is the Category you should apply for as this Fellowship is about developing or learning new skills in your field or area of expertise rather than furthering your existing research interests and outcomes.
Worth of Awards
Total value is up to $18,500 covering Travel Allowance, Establishment Allowance, Monthly Stipend amongst others
- Applicants must be nominated by their host organisation. The professional development activity must be vocationally useful while not being geared toward an immediate commercial outcome as its purpose.
- International applicants must be citizens and/or permanent residents of a participating country and must not hold dual citizenship with Australia.
- Australian applicants must be citizens and/or permanent residents of Australia.
- Award Holders must commence their Award after 1 January, 2014 and no later than 30 November 2014. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their program at their host organisation prior to 2014 are ineligible.
- International and Australian applicants who currently hold or who have completed an Australia Award after 1 January 2012 are not eligible to apply. Applicants are not eligible to apply in a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour Scholarship or Fellowship
- International and Australian applicants must have completed either an Australian Year 12 secondary qualification or equivalent or a trade or vocational qualification of at least Certificate III level or above or an undergraduate degree (minimum) at the time of application. If your activity will result in you receiving or contributes to a formal academic qualification, you will not be eligible to apply for an Endeavour Executive Fellowship.
- International and Australian applicants must be nominated by their host organisation and include a completed nomination form for commencement in 2014with their application.
How to Apply
- The Endeavour Online Application system will not allow you to submit your application unless your application is complete, with all required supporting documents uploaded. Once you have provided all the required documentation and information in your application through the Endeavour Online Application system a submit button will appear. Once you click on the submit button you will receive a system generated email advising you that your application has successfully been submitted through the Endeavour Online Application system. Please keep a copy of this email for your records. If you have submitted but did not receive a notification email, you may contact the Endeavour Management Team.
- If you do not have reliable internet access and are unable to apply online, you can request a hardcopy application form by sending an email stating your country of citizenship and/ or permanent residency, the reason you are unable to apply online and the Scholarship and Fellowship you wish to apply for to [email protected].
- Evidence of citizenship and/or permanent residency (if different from citizenship)
- Evidence of academic achievement – transcripts including subjects and scores
- Evidence of language proficiency
- Evidence of nomination – completed nomination form by the host organisation for 2014 commencement
- Referee reports (3Employment record / curriculum vitae
- Evidence of community service
Deadline: Applications for the 2014 Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are now open and will close on Sunday June 30, 2013 at 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).