The Queen Mary University of London invites applications for the Chevening Partner Awards for Politics open to international students for the 2020/21 academic year.
Queen Mary works closely with the Chevening – the UK government’s international scheme aimed at developing global leaders – to provide a large number of full scholarships for study one of their one-year Master’s courses.
Every year they host a large cohort of the 1500 Chevening Scholars who come to study at universities all over the UK. In addition the standard Chevening Awards, Queen Mary is a Chevening Partner and funds additional awards for those who are selected by Chevening. The School of Politics and International Relations is funding an additional scholarship for 2020 entry for a candidate who has an offer for MSc Politics and International Relations.
Worth of Award
- All Chevening awards cover full overseas tuition fees, as well as providing a stipend for living costs, air-fares, and a variety of other expenses.
- There is no difference in the value of Chevening and Chevening Partner Awards.
- Chevening Scholars also benefit from a year-long programme of events helping you experience the best of British culture and to make the most of your time in the UK.
- Course: Any full-time 1-yr Master’s course in the School of Politics and International Relations.
- To be eligible for a Partner Award you must rank Queen Mary as your first choice university.
- All Economics courses are eligible for the additional award.
How to Apply
- Applications for all scholarships must be made directly to the Chevening: full details on how to apply are available on the Chevening’s web pages.
- Candidates should also apply for their chosen Masters programme at Queen Mary through their online portal in the normal way.
Deadline: applications close November 5, 2019