Nedbank in South Africa invites applications for the Nedbank bursary fund for undergraduate studies in 2020.
Money isn’t the only thing they see differently. They know potential when they spot it. That’s why they believe in people who believe in themselves. Through the Nedbank Bursary Fund, they give young talent the financial lift they need to be the best version of themselves.
Each year they offer bursaries to students who need a bit of help to make ends meet. So, if you’re dreaming of going places, the Nedbank Bursary Programme could unlock your future by helping you get the university degree you’ll need to take you there.
Worth of Award
- Fulltime tuition.
- Prescribed textbooks.
- Monthly stipend.
- Accommodation (10 months of the academic year excluding the deposit).*
*Accommodation and meals – approval is dependent on the Nedbank Education Trust.
To ensure that you qualify, they have to ask a few questions:
- Were you born in South Africa?
- Are you doing your bit to help Nedbank reach its transformation targets?
- Are you spending enough time behind the books? Specifically, did you reach at least a 65% average pass mark, while meeting all the registration criteria of a South African public university or university of technology?
- What’s your financial means test score?
- Is the degree you’re keen on a future skill?
How to Apply
You should apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button on their website, complete the form and send to the addresses provided.
Deadline: Applications close on August 31, 2019.