IMD is offering a scholarship to a candidate who has already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate strong financial need (with preference given to women)
Number of scholarships: One
Amount: CHF 20,000
Geographic regions: Africa, Central & Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula (Thailand, Myramar, Cambodia, Loas, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia) Who can qualify: Candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate strong financial need (with preference given to women)
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program
- Submitting an essay on: ‘Why I would like to do an MBA at IMD’ (maximum 500 words)
- Candidates will also be considered on the basis of merit as per the quality of their admission application.
The scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
Other Consideration: Need of applicants. See form on their website and complete it.
How to Apply
Email your scholarship package to [email protected]
Deadline: September 30
If you have any other question, email [email protected]
For more information, and to apply, visit their website by clicking here.