The Awards continue to be a leading barometer of innovation from across the continent and provide winners with industry recognition, global publicity, and networking with 300+ industry peers at the Awards party in Cape Town on November 11th on the eve of AfricaCom. Winners are also invited to the 3rd Africa Tech Summit Kigali 2020 to join tech leaders, corporates, startups, and investors.
AppsAfrica.com is a leading pan-African technology news portal and advisory service, dedicated to delivering the latest insight on mobile, tech and innovation in Africa.
AppsAfrica Advisory provides strategic, tactical and operational Africa advisory services for mobile and tech ventures planning to launch or expand in Sub-Saharan Africa with a team of experienced advisors. Their events celebrate and connect the best in mobile and tech from across the African tech ecosystem with global players.
Worth of Award
- Confirming one of the sponsorship opportunities for the AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards 2020 will position your brand as a leader in innovation and technology in Africa among leading industry peers and other sponsors and partners from Africa and beyond.
- There are various sponsorship packages available, please contact them for more details.
To enter the awards applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be start-ups or incorporated companies
- Applications will be accepted from companies who have launched a product or service in at least one African market.
- If the service has not been launched at the time of judging it will be omitted.
- The product or service must address specific African needs as detailed within the specific category
- The applicant’s innovation can be any product or service utilising any technology
- Applicants must have launched the entry in at least one African market to date
- Applications must be specific and relevant to the category entered
- The applications are judged by an independent panel of judges whose decisions are final.
Deadline: Applications close October 16th, 2020.