The University of New South Wales is accepting applications for the Joseph Barling Fellowship for International Students in Australia for the 2022/23 academic session.
This Scholarship is aimed at improving the standing and promoting the image of graduate engineers by encouraging UNSW Engineering graduates to undertake full-time postgraduate study in a program related to business, or public administration at UNSW. You can rest assured that UNSW has a diverse and inclusive culture that fosters learning and development.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers tuition fees, up to a minimum of $30,000.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be commencing a UNSW eligible program
- Be a graduate of an undergraduate UNSW Engineering program
The recipient must be commencing full-time postgraduate coursework study in one of the following programs in Term 1, 2023:
- Master of Business Administration (AGSM MBA)(8351)
- Master of Commerce (8404)
- Master of Engineering Science (MEngSc) in Manufacturing Engineering (MANFCS8338)
- Master of Engineering (8621)
How to Apply
Apply online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the Joseph Barling Fellowship close on November 30, 2022.