The University of New South Wales in Australia is accepting applications for the Joseph Barling Fellowship in 2019.
he Joseph Barling Fellowship was established in recognition of the gift from the Estate of the late Joseph Somers Barling.
This Scholarship is aimed at improving the standing and promoting the image of graduate engineers by encouraging UNSW Engineering graduates to undertake full-time postgraduate study in a program related to business, or public administration at UNSW.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers tuition fees, up to a maximum of $60,000 per annum
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Must be a UNSW Engineering Graduate from the disciplines of electrical, telecommunications, photonics, mechanical or manufacturing engineering who are proposing postgraduate full-time study in business, management or public administration. All things being equal, preference will be given to an electrical engineering graduate.
Acceptable programs of study include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA);
- Master of Commerce;
- Master of Engineering Science (MEngSc) or Master of Engineering Science (Ext) in Engineering and Technical management; or in
- Manufacturing Engineering & management;
- Master of Engineering in Manufacturing Engineering & Management.
How to Apply
Application for this scholarship is online through their website
Deadline: Applications close on July 31, 2019.