Monash University in Australia is inviting applications for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship for International Students in 2019.
The Monash Scholars program helps high-achieving secondary school students develop and excel, both academically and personally. Scholars explore and pinpoint their passions, develop a broad suite of study skills, and gain the confidence to make great course and career choices.
Monash University, take great pride in their vibrant international community. With 12 campuses and teaching locations across four continents, they are Australia’s largest university, and you can look forward to a truly international experience. Wherever you are from – near or far – they welcome you and invite you to explore its offerings in your own language.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers;
- Full international student course fees paid for the duration of the degree.
- An allowance of $5000 per year (48 credit points of study) until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
To be considered eligible for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship applicants must be ;
- International Students
- A person who is in Australia and has made an application for a protection visa (either a TPV, SHEV or Permanent Protection visa) and is currently on a Bridging Visa E or in Community Detention; or a person who is on a Temporary Protection Visa or a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa.
- A commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree as an international student at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Awarded based on academic achievement and personal circumstances.
How to Apply
- If you’re applying for a course via VTAC, please complete the VTAC Scholarship Application form by Friday 11 October 2019
- If you apply directly to Monash for your course, please complete the separate application form by the deadline.
- Note: To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for a course and be offered a place at Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Every scholarship may have a different application process.
- Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
Deadline: Application closes November 29, 2019.