The Islamic University of Indonesia is inviting applications for the Future Global Leaders Scholarships for International Undergraduates in 2019.
The programmes on offer under the Future Global Leaders Scholarships are those taught in Bahasa Indonesia, both Diploma and Bachelor Degree Programmes. Furthermore, In terms of the duration of the study, the Diploma Program offers a 3-year program, and the Bachelor Degree Programs offer a 4-year program.
The Islamic University of Indonesia is the first national university in Indonesia, and it is the oldest private university in the country. It has a collection of more than 250,000 books and consists of circulated books from faculties in an integrated campus.
Worth of Award
- Scholarship winners are exempt from registration fees and tuition fees.
- However, you are still expected to finance your BIPA Program (Bahasa Indonesia Untuk Penutur Asing/ Indonesian Language for Foreigners), living expenses including meals, accommodation, and transportation, visa and stay permit fees, flight tickets, books, etc.
- The cost of living can vary greatly depending on your lifestyle, budget, and spending habits.
To be eligible for the Future Global Leaders Scholarships;
- Applicants must be high school graduates who are citizens of countries other than Indonesia. The minimum requirements are those who:
- Have completed your secondary school/ senior high school education in your country;
- Have also achieved excellence results of the study;
- Are not holders of any other scholarships or grants.
How to Apply
To apply for the Future Global Leaders Scholarships;
- You need to apply online
- Fill in the form of each step and select the Future Global Leaders Scholarships 2019 option on the funding source choices.
- The requirements to be prepared before starting the online application are:
- Certified copies of your graduation certificate and academic transcript (if the language is other than English, please kindly provide the translation documents with an official stamp from the translator office);
- The colour scan of the first (photo) page of your passport;
- Letter of good health
- Current curriculum vitae/resume;
- Statement of purpose;
- Declaration stating that you will not work on your study visa and you will obey Indonesian law.
- Finally, Passport-sized photos with a red background.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing