Orange Corners in Senegal is inviting applications for the Orange Corners Senegal Programme to support the Growth of Entrepreneurs in 2022.
Orange Corners in Senegal is a 6-month incubation program including intensive monthly sprints with workshops, masterclasses, and meetups dedicated to project leaders and founder of start-up startups. The goal of the Programme is to support the growth of entrepreneurs in Senegal, contribute to strengthening the local ecosystem, and finally create national champions.
Orange Corners currently operates in South Africa, Mozambique, Angola, Morocco, Sudan, Nigeria and Senegal, and new programmes are being initiated in various other African and Middle Eastern countries.
Worth of Award
The Orange Corners Senegal Programme will offer;
- A 6-month incubation program that will help you move from the ideation phase to the launch phase
- Access to an innovative coworking space with all the equipment to allow you to work in a creative environment
- Access to a broad network of experts and investors in Senegal and Africa
- Access to a network of major groups leaders in their industry in Africa
If you are a young person between the ages of 18 and 35, living in Senegal, and;
- You have developed a solution or an innovative idea
- Your project contributes to the SDGs
- Business in the ideation stage or in exercise for 1 year.
- Dedicated to your full-time project
- Possess an innovative business concept of fewer than 2 years, So, Orange Cornes is the program for you.
How to Apply
- You will simply have to fill out the form on which will be available on the website.
- After the candidate review process for which interviews can be organized, the selected candidates will be contacted by email