Australian National University(ANU) is inviting applications for the (Merit Scholarships Australia) ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship for International Students in 2023.
Each year the Australian National University offers the ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship Australia (concurrently with the ANU University Research Scholarship) to support high achieving international HDR students who are conducting research which aligns with the strategic directions of the University.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Excellence is embedded in our approach to research and education. ANU research priorities address the challenges facing Australia and the world. It also has a huge variety of support services, programs, and activities to enhance your student experience.
Worth of Award
The Merit Scholarships Australia covers:
- International Student Fees (ISF) for the duration of the award.
- For recipients who hold a Student Visa (Subclass 500): Full Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the program duration, including cover for immediate family.
The award will be available each year to a prospective or continuing student who:
- Is an international student enrolling in an accredited HDR course of study at the University; and
- Has also been awarded an ANU University Research Scholarship; and
- Has achieved a minimum of H1 or H1 equivalent in their prior studies.
- The Scholarship is for all level of study
How to Apply
- No application is required specifically for this scholarship as all eligible candidates will be considered based upon their application for admission
- Applicants are also strongly encouraged to make contact with the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.
Deadline: Application for Merit Scholarship Australia closes on April 15, 2023.