PATHWAYS Leadership for Progress is a leadership program and is now accepting applications from highly qualified undergraduate students with financial need commencing studies in October 2011.
Goals of the Program
- develop the student’s leadership ability through supporting their efforts to improve their community
- facilitate the education and encourage career development of individuals who are highly qualified academically, motivated, and dedicated to improving their country
- provide mentoring to establish the future leader in his/her career and to assure the successful implementation of the community project
- foster lifelong civic-minded collaborations among youth from different ethnicities.
Worth of Award
The program will cover most of the student’s university expenses toward a Bachelor’s degree not covered by any government or private grants for 2 semesters per year contingent upon satisfactory progress each year. The student is expected to offer a cost share plan to outline how much they can contribute to their university expenses.
How to apply
Visit the website and download the application form. See link below.
Submit completed form by airmail post or email no later than July 30, 2011 for October 2011 entry to University. The application must be complete (all questions answered and documents attached) to be reviewed.
Please return completed application form by airmail post or e-mail to:
PATHWAYS Leadership for Progress
1503 Hartman Dr.
Lilburn Georgia 30047 USA
Email: [email protected]
You can also send any questions abouth the scholarship to the email address.
Application Check list
- completed application form
- copy of KCPE/KCSE
- project proposal 2 pages. Please write a short proposal describing your and your community’s project idea for improving your country
- letter of support from community group and list of members
- 3 letters of reference
- copy of University of Nairobi or Kenyatta University acceptance letter or completed application form
- photo (smile)
- personal background essay 1 page
- contribution to PATHWAYS essay 1 page
For more information, and to apply, visit their website by clicking here.