MEDUP fund invites applications from social enterprises and businesses for the 2019 Medup morocco funding.
The MedUP! Fund is part of the intervention of the MedUP! project which focuses on strengthening and promoting Social Entrepreneurship in 6 southern Mediterranean countries (Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine and Tunisia). The project is financed by the European Union (under Reference EuropeAid/155554/DH/ACT/Multi) and
Is implemented by Oxfam in partnership with several European and southern Mediterranean partners. In Morocco, the project is Implemented by Oxfam au Maroc in partnership with Enactus Morocco.
The MedUp! Fund is offering 1M EUR to help realize growth-related projects of 100 social enterprises (SEs) from the 6 countries that can be implemented within 12 months combined with integrated non-financial support (mentorship) to the selected social
Worth of Award
- The total budget for MedUp! Tunisia is 216000 Euro.
- MedUp! Tunisia will select at least 12 winners who will receive grants of 5,000 to 50,000 Euro to implement their plans, in addition to the coaching and mentoring.
- The applicant is a registered Enterprise under any legal entity forms but with a business model/revenue streams.
- The proposed project is implemented in the country and relevant to the business in the national context
- The proposed project focuses on growing the business.
- The applicant is not in any way involved in activities such as arms, tobacco, alcohol and gambling industries, registered in so-called tax-havens, or involved in; environmental or human rights abuses or corruption
- The applicant contributes at least 35% into the financing of the proposed activity
- The proposed project will be implemented within 12 months after the date of the first disbursement.
How to Apply
Application is online on their website by following the link below
Deadline: Applications will be accepted until August 10, 2019