Fidelity Bank in Nigeria invites applications for the Fidelity SME Funding Connect Conference to connect entrepreneurs to capital in 2019. The Fidelity SME Funding Connect is a one-day event focused on funding for MSMEs and aimed at galvanizing requisite finance for the growth and development of MSMEs across Nigeria. The event is an exhibition and conference-style platform targeted at local businesses who operate in sectors like Manufacturing, Health, Agriculture, Education, Technology, Entertainment and Lifestyle.
The Fidelity SME Funding Connect train will make stops in key policy and commercial hubs across the country, starting with the Lagos edition on August 07, 2019, before moving to Port Harcourt in the last quarter of 2019 and Kano in the first quarter of 2020.
The Lagos edition is scheduled to hold on August 07, 2019 at the Landmark Event Center, Plot 2 & 3 Water Corporation Drive, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Worth of Award
- Each edition of the Fidelity SME Funding Connect will feature capacity building plenary sessions with fund providers and model entrepreneurs;
- grant competition with N4 million in grants and product sessions at the PwC Experience Center;
- and a pitching and networking cocktail.
- All registered businesses with paying customers and not more than 5 years in operation are open to apply for the grant.
- Admission to the event is strictly by registration and qualified applicants who will attend the event will be pre-screened and notified.
How to Apply
- To attend the conference or apply for the grant, please click on the respective buttons on their website.
- Please note that registration is required for both attendees and grant applicants.
- At the point of registration, you will be required to complete your profile.
- Signup and registration are available via the web and mobile application.
Deadline: Deadline for Completing the Application for the Grant Competition is July 26, 2019.