The Residence by Yorvik in Nigeria is inviting applications for the Yorvik Full Residential Scholarship for Law School Students 2019.
The Yorvik Scholarship provides books and accommodation at the exclusive The Residence by Yorvik to one (1) graduating LLB student from an accredited Nigerian Institution attending Nigerian Law School, Bwari Campus who shows academic excellence and, potential to contribute to the legal profession in Nigeria.
However, The Residence is more than just an accommodation, it is an experience. Catering exclusively to students at the Nigerian Law School Bwari, The Residence provides everything you would expect of premium student living and much more. Everything, from the building, the facilities, the services, and the management has been carefully considered with the young lawyer in mind and aims to guarantee that your time in Bwari is spent in comfort, full of good times, and most importantly ends in success.
Worth of Award
The scholarship will cover;
- The supply of the recommended textbooks to the beneficiary
- Fully furnished en-suite studio apartment and kitchenette for the duration of the Bar II programme.
- In addition to this, the beneficiary will be provided with breakfast daily
- The standard laundry service
- Have full access to all the facilities and services at The Residence by Yorvik which include a gym, library, ICT centre, common room, and fully equipped kitchen.
To be eligible for the Yorvik Full Residential Scholarship;
- Applicant must be the holder of an LLB from an accredited Nigerian University, having achieved at least a 2.1
- Have secured admission to the Nigerian Law School, Bwari Campus
- Applicant must not be older than 30 years old at the time of applying
- Possess a zeal for the legal profession
- Applicant must be of good moral character
- Applicant must be highly proficient in written and oral English
- Other qualifications and achievements will be an added benefit
How to Apply
Applications should include the following:
- A letter of self-introduction
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of recommendation
- Scan of LLB Degree or Transcript
- Scan of National ID Card/Driver’s License/International Passport
- Applications should be sent by email to [email protected] by the deadline.
Deadline: Application closes July 31, 2019. The successful applicant will be notified and an announcement made via Yorvik Social Media on 31st August 2019