The Afidavit institute of judicial practice is inviting applicants for the Science and Law School Scholarship for International Students 2019.
The Fully Funded Science & Law School Scholarship 2019-2020 is an initiative taken by the afidavit institute of judicial practice to sponsor international students from all over the world to study without paying any fee in any Science or Law school under 1000 QS University Rank. This Fully Funded Scholarship is open to undergrad, master and doctoral programs students in Science and Law schools only.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship covers the following;
- Full tuition fee
- Allowance for accommodation in University shared a dormitory
- Health insurance funds allocation
- Monthly living expense of US$500 (first year – extendable based on performance) For masters applicants
- Monthly living expense of US$800 (first year – extendable based on performance) For PhD applicants
- One international conference travelling and accommodation allowance will be provided. For PhD applicants
- The undergrad program candidate must be under or equal to 24 years of age
- The master program candidate must be under or equal to 30 years of age
- The previously taught course must be in the English language
- Study plan or statement of purpose is also required with application
- Two recommendation letters will be required from previously attended school teachers
- The candidate must hold the pre-admission letter of any Science & Law School under 1000 QS ranking score or the candidate holds the successful admission in the school (No more than less than 3 months later)
- The candidate must be healthy
- The candidate must be a law-abiding citizen of any country
- The candidate holds over 75% percentage in high school or last school attended
- The programs taught in other than the English language are not eligible for Science & Law School Scholarship
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, follow the following steps;
- Get enrolled in any of the Science, Engineering or Law programs in a University that is ranked under top 1000 QS ranked institutions and confirm your admission.
- The candidates who took admission later than 3 months at the time of application are not eligible to apply for this award.
- Get the pre-admission letter from the University and score your admission followed by successful enrollment.
- Make sure you are a regularly enrolled student of the eligible University
Deadline: Application closes November 30, 2019.