INSEAD Louis and Evelyn Franck Endowed Award is offered to one of the most outstanding MBA participants in each class, in perpetuity. The awards will be based on the quality of admission applications only and no scholarship application is required. These awards will be in addition to the Louis Franck Scholarships at INSEAD since 1975.
Worth of Award
Up to US$10,000
- Based on the quality of admission applications one award will be made per intake to one of the most outstanding participants (as determined by the school) who has been admitted to the INSEAD MBA Programme in either Round 1 or Round 2.
- A separate scholarship application is not required.
How to Apply
- No separate application required. The decision will be taken during the first or second admission rounds.
- The holders of the award will submit an essay on their INSEAD experience at the end of the programme.
- Notification on the decision: successful candidates will receive the notification on the award approximately one week after admission.
- If you do not receive an e-mail on the award within that time frame please consider that you have not been selected for the Louis and Evelyn Franck Excellence scholarship.
Deadline: Not applicable. The closing date is subject to your application for admission. Apply immediately to avoid late registration.