Leeds Business School in the UK invites applications for the Masters in Economics Africa, Americas and South/South East Asia Excellence Scholarships in 2020.
Their MSc Economics allows you to apply economics to practical questions and problems in a multidisciplinary learning environment. Based at Leeds University Business School, this Programme centers on advanced economics and econometrics, engaging with cutting-edge research within the discipline.
You’ll gain a unique insight into pressing economic issues, from the microeconomics of firms and markets to the macroeconomics of the global economy. Optional modules will also allow you to tailor your learning to your interests or career plans, from comparative modules in global economics and behavioral economics to the economics of regulation, environmental economics or international business finance.
Worth of Award
The award covers the full cost of tuition fees.
Particularly deserving applicants to the following Masters Programmes in 2020/2021:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Master’s programme for 2020/2021.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of their Master’s programmes
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
How to apply
- You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when they review your application for the relevant Master’s course.
- You are not required to make a separate application.
- They allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle.
- They recommend making your application for the relevant Master’s course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing