The University of Dundee in the UK accepts applications for the Energy Finance Dual Degree Scholarship for international students in 2019.
You will study at two world-renowned institutions: Chinese University of Petroleum Beijing (CUPB) and the University of Dundee. Together we will teach you to analyse and evaluate key concepts and practical applications in the energy sector with a focus on finance. Upon completion of the course, you will gain two masters degrees, one from the Chinese University of Petroleum Beijing and one from the University of Dundee. This will set you apart from others when you are job hunting.
With China’s “Belt and Road Initiative”, demand for innovative, internationally educated graduates to work in the energy sector is increasing sharply both from Chinese companies and companies doing business with China. The knowledge you will gain from this course will prepare you to work internationally in energy and financial sectors.
Worth of Award
The scholarship from the University of Dundee will support tuition fees only, so other costs such as visa, travel and living expenses are not included with this scholarship.
- Have received an offer to study the Energy Finance dual degree at the Chinese University of Petroleum, Beijing
- International Fee Status
- Full-time study basis only
- This scholarship is available to all international students, including students already studying at the Chinese University of Petroleum, Beijing.
- The scholarship will be awarded where an applicant has successfully completed the first year of the Energy Finance dual award MSc at the Chinese University of Petroleum, Beijing and has received an offer to study the second year of the Energy Finance dual award MSc at the University of Dundee.
How to Apply
- If you haven’t already applied to study the Energy Finance dual degree and would like to be considered for the scholarship, submit your application for studies first.
- Please submit a 500-word personal statement on how the dual award programme will further your career aspirations and why you feel you deserve the scholarship.
- This must be sent to Alda Ritchie ([email protected]) by the deadline to be considered.
- For any pre-application enquiries, please email [email protected]