The Master of Business Administration (MBA) scholarships are open to Home, EU and International self-funding applicants starting at the school in September 2011.
Worth of Awards:
- 25 percent reduction off tuition fees for fulltime students and 25 percent discount for each of the three years of study for part-time MBA Executive students. This
- This does not affect the 20 percent discount for Portsmouth alumni
- managerial/professional experience
- academic record
- financial need
- how you intend to contribute to the programme
- what value undertaking the MBA will offer you
- how it will fit into your professional and personal development.
Deadline: Apply for the programme and complete the scholarship application form by 31 July 2011.
How to Apply
To apply for a scholarship, please complete the relevant form and return to:
Portsmouth Business School
Portsmouth PO1 3DE
You may also apply for the Postgraduate Solutions Bursaries sponsored by Postgrad Solutions Ltd and stand the opportunity of winning a £500 bursary. Two students commencing a business masters (non-MBA) in September 2011 will be awarded the bursaries. Payment of the award will be made directly to the institution, and will be discounted from the fees as appropriate. Students may only apply for a bursary after they have accepted an offer of a place at their chosen institution. The closing date for all entries for this one is 18 August 2011.
For more information, and to apply, visit their website by clicking here.