The University of Sydney invites applications for the Australian Government RTP Scholarship for research students in 2022.
Funded by the Australian government, this scholarship provides tuition fees offset and stipend to high quality international postgraduate students who wish to enrol or are currently enrolled in a research degree here.
Worth of Award
For 2022 awards, the RTP scholarships are valued at $35,000 per annum. The RTP International Scholarship assists with OSHC, tuition fees and living costs.
- be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student
- have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
Note: Applications are assessed on academic merit and research potential.
How to Apply
- Applications are open all year round, with scholarships awarded all year round.
- Commencing students should select the check box to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admission application for your postgraduate research degree.
- A separate application is not required.
- Refer to the documents for applicants for details of selection criteria, process, and additional documentation required if applicable.
Deadline: Research periods 3 and 4, 2022, November 30, 2021.