Kyushu University in Japan is inviting applications for the Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation Scholarship for masters students in 2020.
The objectives of K. Matsushita Foundation’s Award and Grant Programs are:
“To contribute to international society by promoting mutual understanding between
Japan and other countries” and “To create a society where mankind lives in harmony
with nature.” KMMF Scholarship program provides support to international students
who conduct research related to these areas.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers; 120,000 Yen a month, Enrollment Fee, Tuition Fee
You will be considered eligible if you are;
- Students with excellent academic performance who conduct research related to
either or both of the followings:
- A mutual understanding between Japan and other countries
- Coexistence of mankind and nature
- International Students from countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America who will start Master’s program in Japanese universities in fall 2020 (including those who already study in Japan as a bachelor or research students)
- Students who are in need of financial support to study in Japan and do not receive
scholarship from other organizations
- Students who do not receive a salary or reward from any company or organization
- Students who can participate in all the official events the Foundation holds a few
times a year.
How to Apply
- In order to take this award, the participants need to take admission in a master’s degree program at Kyushu University in Japan.
- The university nomination is firstly held. Regarding the deadline of application, be sure to confirm at your Student Affairs Division.
Deadline: Application closes June – Early July 2020