The American University Cairo calls for applications from Egyptian or Palestinian nationals for the 2013/2014 Jameel MBA Fellowship Programme.
The JFP’s primary objective is to identify and prepare future industrial leaders, who have strong knowledge coupled with superior business management and decision-making skills. The program is designed to develop a new cadre of young entrepreneurs, who can fill critical leadership positions in Egypt and the Middle East and who can successfully integrate technical and business skills to manage and compete in a global market.
Worth of Awards
The program provides high-quality Egyptian and Palestinian engineering and science graduates with full tuition, books, supplies and a stipend to complete AUC’s MBA program.
• Egyptian and Palestinian citizens only
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science from an accredited university
• Minimum grade point average of 3.00 or Gayed
• Excellent command of English as demonstrated through the Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)
• Minimum GMAT score of 550
• Minimum of 3 and a Maximum of 12 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing or industrial sectors
• Proven financial need
How to Apply
To apply, you should:
- Step 1: Apply to the MBA Program: To apply for the MBA program, applicants should submit the graduate application (fee $50), which is available here or at the Student Service Center (AUC New Cairo). You also need to present all the required documents at the Student Service Center.
- Step 2: Submit the Online Fellowship Application: To apply for the Jameel MBA Fellows Program applicants should submit the free Jameel online fellowship application.
- Step 3: Take the GMAT and English Exams – Either Internet-Based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Applicants should achieve the required GMAT score (score required differs each year). Applicants can apply for the GMAT exam here.
- Applicants can apply for the International TOEFL (iBT) exam here
- Applicants can apply for the IELTS here
- Step 4: Submit the Required Documents at the Student Service Centre
- You have to fill the online fellowship application and to send it along with your CV and personal statement.
- Graduate application form
- University transcript
- Graduation certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement (included in the graduation application)
- Minimum GMAT Score 550 (Score required is subject to change each year)
- English score (International TOEFL (iBT) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS, academic)
- HR letter (stating your monthly salary)
- Two recommendation letters
- Experience letter
- All documents should be submitted in the Student Service Centre before the deadline
Deadline: All required documents and grades must be submitted to the Student Service Centre before the deadline – May 19, 2013.